2011 National Workshop
May 11th & 12th
Radisson Hotel & Conference Center
Green Bay, WI
The continuing mandate of the Tribal Assistance Coordination Group (TAC-G) is to both raise awareness and dispel obscurity regarding emergency services support to Tribal Nations, before, during, and after disasters.
The purpose of the 2011 TAC-G National Workshop is to provide the highest quality environment possible for collaboration with individuals and organizations who are dedicated to the organized assistance for American Indians and Alaska Natives (AI/AN), Tribes, and Tribal governments in their time of need. The material presented will be some of the most accurate and up to date emergency services information available, delivered by nationally recognized and emerging authorities. The mission will be accomplished in a professional and financially responsible manner in the best interest of all Workshop members.
- Adhere to the guidelines of the Mission Statement.
- To provide a diverse forum for an open dialogue amongst Federal, State, County, and local jurisdictions to discuss emergency services support to Tribal Communities.
- To give participants the opportunity to network with other officials with related interests and issues.
- To continue the self-propagating system of TAC-G National and regional workshops and conference participation.
- To inspire participants to take what they have learned, and actively engage in making their fellow participants and colleagues aware of Tribal emergency services issues upon their return to their respective organization.
Register Online Now! Use Password: Sup3rm4n
Workshop Registration is Free!
Travel, Lodging and Per Diem expenses are the responsibility of attendees
Click the link below for lodging reservations and use group code - BIA